Thursday, October 21, 2010

Welcome to the Blog World

I have finally decided to start a blog!   I look at other blog's on a daily basis and I'm fascinated by people’s day to day lives.  I’ve thought about starting a blog for awhile now, but wasn’t sure what I would write about.  As I'm entering a new stage in my life, I think it's a perfect time to start documenting it. 
Grant and I were married on September 25, 2010 at the Aldgrede House in Dallas Texas.  The past 9 months have been filled with planning our perfect day.  We knew we wanted our wedding to have a different feel to it and did not want a “cookie cutter” wedding.  September 25th was absolutely the best day of our life, full of lots of love and emotion.  I married by best friend in front of all of our wonderful friends and family.  Now that the wedding is over, we are building our lives as husband and wife and we have no idea what is in store for us.  Stay tuned……..





1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog, your wedding looked gorgeous! Love your dress.

    ReplyDelete